The Partners at Cecil Kilpin & Co have identified a real need among small businesses with limited resources to have their monthly bookkeeping and general accounting outsourced. This is mainly due to the fact that they are unable to employ the qualified staff required to perform these functions purely from a cost to benefit stance.
Our Accounting Department uses Pastel and CaseWare software and are sent on regular training to ensure a high level of integrity of your accounting records.
Our standard services include:
- Writing up the cash book and preparation of reconciliations on a monthly basis using Pastel
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement on a monthly basis on Pastel for management purposes
- Drafting Annual Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or International Financial Reporting Standards for Small and Medium-sized Entities (IFRS for SMEs) using CaseWare
Assisting clients with monthly and bi-monthly statutory returns:
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Paye-As-You-Earn (PAYE)
- Skills Development Levy (SDL)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
- Assisting clients with payroll advice